Join us and our corporate members as we celebrate who we are, what we've done, and what we plan to do to further relations between the peoples of Washington State and Japan. Our free education programs, Japan in the Schools and our new, Japan-side America in the Schools, are just one facet of our year-long efforts to nurture US-Japan relations. The individual efforts of and support from our members is yet another. Come see what we are all about at our Annual Holiday Celebration Dinner & Auction on November 27th at the Westin Seattle.
Thank you to our sponsors:
Want to see your logo on this website? Become a sponsor!
EARLY BIRD Ticket Details:
Early Bird Closes October 30, 2018
Table Sponsor - Platinum
- Premium sponsorship level with premier center table seating for 10
- Prominent logo placement on all event materials, full page color ad ($1,000 value), and program recognition.
- Recognition from the podium and electronic logo projection during the evening's program
- Opportunity for presence on stage
- Corporate brochures given to all guests
Table Sponsor - Gold
- Private table of 10 with premier center seating
- Logo placement on main event signage
- Half-page ad ($500 value) in the program
- Recognition from the podium and electronic logo projection during the event
- Logo placement on our Website
Table Sponsor - Silver
- Private table of 10 with preferred seating
- Recognition on signage at the event
- Electronic logo projection during the event
- Recognition in the evening program
- Includes a seat during the event, dinner and a chance at the auction
Advertising in our Holiday dinner programs is an ideal way to reach your target clients and to show your support to the programs of the Japan-America Society of the State of Washington!
Deadline for ads: Friday, November 16, 2018
Sizes: Full-page (5" x 8"), Half-page (5" x 4"), Quarter-page (2.5" x 4")
Digital Formats Accepted: JPG, TIF, EPS, AI
Minimum Resolution: Color - 600 dpi
Formats not accepted: Photocopies, Facsimiles, Business cards or printed pieces, Laser-printed copy less than 1000 dpi, Components which need re-sizing, Artwork with pasted or taped components, Artwork with smudges or marks Continuous tone images, i.e.b &w and color photographs.
Graphics for your ad must be emailed by the deadline above to Carolyn Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in donating an item for the silent auction? Fill out this form and mail it with the donation to:
3010 77th AVE SE, Suite 102
Mercer Island, WA 98040